KATANGA HANDELS MAATSCHAPPY S.R.L.
The S.R.L. Katanga Handels Maatschappy was incorporated on December 14, 1910. The capital was fixed at 200,000 francs represented by 4,000 shares of 50 francs. The head office was established in Elisabethville.
The 4,000 shares were subscribed for by :
MESSRS. Joseph Bongers, 40 shares; Nicolas-Auguste Boost, 100 shares; Jean Cauwenbergh, 10 shares; Jules Coupez, 20 shares; Paul-Emile De Le Court, 60 shares; Émile De Groulard, 60 shares; Georges De Mesmaecker, 20 shares; Edmond De Heuvel, 60 shares; Jean Hardt, 100 shares; Herman Huybers, 40 shares; Jean-Adolphe-Ide De Wilde, 200 shares; Henri Janssens, 200 shares; Adolphe Landmeters, 100 shares; Pierre Mertens, 20 shares; Arthur Mortelmans, 100 shares; Michel Poels, 100 shares; Léon Rigole, 200 shares; Denis Rom, 20 shares; Hubert Savelkoul, 200 shares; John Schobbens, 100 shares; Jules Stoopen, 60 shares; Jean Timmermans, 100 shares; Joseph Timmermans, 100 shares; François Van den Broeck, 200 shares; Dominique Van der Heyden, 100 shares; Jules Van Tichelen, 40 shares; Henri Van Tichelen, 100 shares; François Van Weyenberghe, 100 shares and Messrs. Henri Janssens, Hubert Savelkoul, Joseph Timmermans, François Van den Broeck, Dominique Van der Heyden, together, both for themselves personally and for a group, 1,450 shares.
On each share, 10% was paid immediately.
In addition, 1,200 founder's shares were created and retained by the Board of Directors who could dispose of them as they wished.
First Board of Directors
Dissolution and liquidation
On June 7, 1920, the EGM decided to dissolve early and liquidate the Company. (30-1920 p 103).