COMPTOIR COMMERCIAL DU KIVU J. VAN BAELEN (C.C.K.) S.A.
The remaining 4,000 shares were subscribed for by:
Les Entreprises Générales au Kivu (E.G.K.), 1,422 shares; Mr. Xavier Dierckx for himself and a group, 523 shares; Mr. Louis Dierckx for himself and a group, 400 shares; Mr. Gustave Tibbaut, 300 shares; Mr. Louis Ortegat for himself and a group, 300 shares; Baron Emile van Eetvelde, 255 shares; Mr. Fernand Dierckx for himself and a group, 250 shares; Mr. Léon Dierckx for himself and a group, 150 shares; La Société Mobilière d'Entreprises Coloniales, 100 shares; Mr. Charles Van Hal, 90 shares.
An initial payment of 30% was made by the subscribers and a sum of 1,200,000 francs was made available to the Company.
As regards the 4,000 founder's shares, they were distributed to the subscribers of the capital shares based on one founder's share for one capital share.
The limited partnership Comptoir Commercial du Kivu J. Van Baelen & C°, in liquidation, contributed to the limited liability company all its assets, which included:
In consideration for the above contributions, 2,000 fully paid-up capital shares and 2,000 founder's shares were allocated to the limited partnership Comptoir Commercial du Kivu J. Van Baelen, in liquidation.
First Board of Directors
For the first time, the number of directors was set at eight members:
Messrs. Xavier Dierckx, Baron Emile van Eetvelde, Joseph Van Baelen, Fernand Dierckx, Charles Van Hal, Joseph Dierckx, Gustave Tibbaut, Louis Ortegat.
On May 22, 1930, Uvira was designated as the place of business and the registered office was established in Antwerp (12(14/06/1930)-10046).
Dissolution and liquidation
On September 9, 1936, the EGM decided to dissolve the Company and put it into liquidation. The same meeting changed the Company's name to Comptoir Commercial du Kivu (C.C.K.) (12-(23/09/1936)-13537).